... and the winner is...


You may remember we had a 'little things' contest on the post about our June SOTM, and we've selected one random person who commented on that post to win a Free Hero Arts stamp!

Well, I'm a day late posting, but we have a winner...

Roxy said...

Oooooh, I looooove background stamps, and this one is GOR-JEE-USS!!! I love all of the cards, but I think the typewriter one is my fave - I just really like all of the layers, distressing, the sentiment, the glossy keys, etc. etc. etc. Nice work, ladies!


Congrats, Roxy! Send us an email or talk to us next time you're in the store and we'll have a fab Hero Arts stamp for you to take home and play with :)

Comments

Roxy said…
Woohoo, that's awesome!!! I'll send my mom in to pick it up because she's coming down on Friday to babysit! (And I can't wait until I get in to WL again, too long, heehee!) Thanks a ton!