Designer's Choice Blog Hop!



Happy Blog Hop Day!  I'm excited to be hopping with a group of designers from Scrap 'N Stamp again this weekend!  This month our theme is a bit different than usual as we are each featuring Prism Studio- the new line of affordable basics in the SNS online store!


Prism Studio is a whole collection of fabulous basics at a really great price (trust me, I'm making up my own wish list as I look at everything!) as I'm sure you've already seen since I'm the last stop on today's blog hop!  The bonus- everything Prism Studio is 25% off in the online store this week!  WooHoo!


Here's a list of the new Prism Studio products I've used:

Please when you leave a comment on this post, include which of the above Prism products you would like to win!  I'll be selecting one of you to win the item of your choice (or mine if you don't choose!)

For my card, I've used some of the nesting stitched circles (cut from Balsam & Coconut) as a base for some greenery cut from Festive Gatherings dies by Tim Holtz.  The card background is embossed with the new 3D Woodgrain Embossing Folder- Kraft cardstock with some Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink, then a spritz of Tarnished Brass Mica Spray.  I finished everything off with a believe die cut from the same brushed gold I used on the greenery and a few metallic brown sequins!

I did use one of the white A2 cards as my base, simply adding Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink around the edges.  A touch of Glossy Accents on the berries adds some extra shine!

As I mentioned, I am the last stop on our hop today... unless you count the online store to do some shopping!  If you haven't done the hop and just came to visit me, thanks!  If you want to see the rest of the team's projects you can start at the SNS blog!

Thanks so much for hopping with us, I hope you enjoyed my card!  Check back near the end of the month to find out who our winners are (each designer gets to give away a prize this month)!

Inky hugs,
Tara





Comments

Denise Bryant said…
Beautiful design and textures! I love the pine sprig and layering!
Dawn S. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn S. said…
This is beautiful! Love the texture in the background, and the shine of the berries. I would love to win the Nesting Stitched Circle dies!
cm said…
From the embossed background, to the pretty twigs ornament, to the eye-catching sentiment, your card is ever so pretty and festive. Wonderful to see support for a Canadian company; their products look fantastic. If I were to win, I'd like try the nesting rectangles. They'd receive loads of attention in my collection, guaranteed!
~carol
Sandi Louis said…
The nesting stitched circle dies make layering so easy. I would love to have these in my craft room.
Prudence said…
Fabulous card! Love the colours used and the textures on the the card are fantastic. Thank you!
Love the design!The glossy berries are a great idea. I'd love the pick and place tool. 😊
mootseeka said…
Beautiful card Tara love the colors and the design, so festive