Oh Joy (RED)

This card might look familiar if you are a regular here... Today's card is an 'alternate' for the card I shared during the Penny Black Inspiration hop, I've used the same design but different colors & coloring mediums!

I love the new Immense Joy die by Penny Black and immediately saw it as a frame for what I hoped would be quick & easy cards... paired with the sweet Holly Berry Birds stamp, it seemed a bit of an odd combination since both items essentially fill a card front.  I didn't want to eliminate the pretty holly branches, so I chose to try my hand at the spotlight technique.  Since Kraft is my favorite neutral, I started there and added some bling with a glittery die cut.
 
It took some trial and error to get everything lined up... next time I'll use my stamping platform to keep things straight!  But I did some quick coloring with Copic Markers on this one.



 If you've seen both cards... I'd love to know which is your personal favorite!  This is a card design that I could definitely see my self reproducing several times, once I get the spotlight angle perfected ;)

Inky hugs,

Tara

Comments