Festive Fuzzies

Just wanted to give a bit of a closer look at the card I'm sharing over on Instagram today for Scrap 'N Stamp's Christmas in July 12 Days of Inspiration!  I'm highlighting Day 2 & the sweet Festive Fuzzies stamps by Woodware!   This cutie is Robin and it's a pretty big image that comes with the sentiment you see on this card as well!  I stamped it on watercolor card stock and played with some new paints I got... then decided to work with the size and fill a card front with it!



To create the background, I just placed the Mini Tiles stencil over my image and came in around the edges with an inky blending brush.  I used Salvaged Patina Distress Ink, but had some other blues still on my brush from another card so it created some soft blending.  

The sentiment was embossed in Vanilla While WOW powder, which I stamped on Stitched Sentiment Strips by MFT for some subtle details.


Deals & Inspiration are happening over on Instagram & Facebook- check out specials every day and details on a giveaway during these 12 days!  

There's bonus bucks, too!  So when you are shopping for some Festive Fuzzies today you can earn money to spend on a future purchase, too!  Yay!


 

Comments