A Dream is a Wish

 Happy Tuesday!  Something about the soft color palette and shimmery touches gives this card a dreamy feeling...


I used a few alternate (aka leftover) pieces from previous cards- the flowers were some I made when I did this card and the butterflies were part of my inky play session when I first got my hands on the Saltwater Taffy Distress Ink!  The multicolored background layer was just some fun color blending, and the cut out is a combination of the taffy ink with a shimmery coat of bronze mica spray.  So pretty!


I've used the cutout letters from one of the bold text dies to spell WISH, and layered a chit chat sticker over it.  They're kinda perfect together!  I inked the sticker with Saltwater Taffy regular distress ink before adding it to my card, which I think really pops layered over the patterned paper by Vicki Boutin which was cut with one of my slimline stackable dies.


I finished off the card with a touch of Nuvo glitter glaze to add to the shimmer.  I just love the springy vibes this card has and it definitely seems to me like it would bring a smile to it's recipient...and hopefully to you!

 


Inky hugs,
Tara




Comments