Blessed & Bling

 Happy Tuesday!  My inspiration for today's card is the word for Day 30 on our Facebook Challenge group- Bling! I'm trying to slip creatively into spring mode, so I played with a few shades of Distress Oxide Ink for a fun splattered background with ink blending.  I then die cut some assorted sizes of the Tim Holtz Stacked Hexagons and played around with a layout for them on a mini slim (3.5x6") panel I had cut out.


For the BLING- I used a glittery die cut word 'blessed' that I had leftover from one of my cards from earlier this month.  I wanted to use some tiny paper flowers I had, some of which have glittery petals, so I added some gold to their centers to tie it all together.  I trimmed white pearly card stock to layer onto my card base and finished everything off with some gold toned bling!  I know at a glance this is not a seriously blingy card, but trust me- the elements are all there :)


I love the soft looks you get ink blending with Distress Oxide Inks, even using vibrant colors!  It's perfect for spring and all those little speckles have me craving Robin's Eggs Candy!  Yum...

Hope you like my simple, blingy card!

Inky hugs,

Tara





Comments