SNS Sweater Weather Blog Hop



Hi! Welcome to the final stop on the Scrap 'N Stamp Sweater Weather Blog Hop!  I hope you've enjoyed the inspiration from the talented ladies on our design team!  You should be arriving from Chala's blog (if not, please go check it out!) or you can start at the beginning with my first card with the SNS blog.



My first card was all about the sweater weather friends in Canada are experiencing... this card is more of a taste of the current weather here in North Carolina.  Today, for example, on my drive to the hospital I enjoyed all the beautiful colors you see on this card, and more!  I also wore a sweater (and later changed into short sleeves... it is the south, after all. LOL).  If there is one thing GOOD I can say about 2020, the autumn colors here are just gorgeous and seem to be lasting longer than usual.  I love it!

I'll keep the details short & sweet for this card, since it's basically the same technique & layout as my first one except for the colors!  I've used the same Winter Trees & Buffalo Plaid stamps, but this card features some warm autumn colors of Distress Ink!  I've combined the new Crackling Campfire with Fossilized Amber & Peeled Paint.  Instead of a Christmas sentiment, I've used a word band by Tim Holtz that has been in my stash for years.  I really like the touch of metal on the card with the green jute!


I hope you've enjoyed our Sweater Weather Blog hop and that our cards have inspired you to make something pretty!  In case you missed it, here's all the links:


  Thanks again for stopping by- I hope you left comments along the hop and checked out the great bundle savings on the SNS online store!  Hope to see you soon!

Inky hugs,
Tara

Comments

Nancy said…
I love the colours, Tara!
Deborah Smart said…
The background colours are perfect for fall!
Anonymous said…
Marisela Delgado said: Such a great card. So pretty. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com
Chala Frank said…
So beautiful!
Susan Powell said…
love, love, love the colors on this one!
Giselle said…
I like how you brightened up the dark trees with such pretty autumnal colours!
MadeByMeghanK said…
How beautiful! I LOVE the plaid and the way you did the sentiment!
SherylH said…
Beautiful card -- the splattering of colours over the trees really make this card!
Denise Bryant said…
Love the autumn version of your card! Great colors and details! Love the look and sentiment on the word band!
DeeZinesByD said…
Beautiful colours!
Bunny Dobbie said…
Oh this is cool too! Changing it up into a fall scene. Love it!
cm said…
Another gorgeous card to capture our North Carolina scenery! No short sleeves for me for the next few months; sweaters, sweaters and more sweaters!
~carol
Jeanette said…
Gorgeous fall colors! Thanks for sharing!
Cindy Holmes said…
Absolutely gorgeous looking card! I so love all the rainbow of colors that you used too!
Tina said…
Once again, your color choices are fantastic Tara! Another beautiful card.
Mary-Anne V said…
Pretty autumn card and love the unique touch of metal.
I love the autumn colours and the word band provides a great message!
Carol Wortman said…
I did enjoy the hop, thank you. In fact I raked all day here in Michigan so yes the colors are beautiful. That being said this is my favorite card of the two. Beautiful autumn sky, really love that book print stamped and those trees? Thanks
Jane M said…
Beautiful card