Hey There, Pumpkin

I'm back to share a card I made for our October blog hop over at SNS!  Since it's a new favorite in my stash, I'm featuring Autumn Blessings by MFT once again!  I had a card idea in mind, but tweaked it a bit at the end and added some PSL vibes ;) so I hope you like it!

I colored up the pumpkins from the MFT set and the Pumpkin Spice Latte stamp by Lawn Fawn with Distress Ink & water.   They were all stamped on water color card stock with Archival Ink.  I cut them out with the coordinating dies.  I decided afterwards that this would be a fun project for Distress Embossing Glaze, so I used Clear Embossing Pen to color in the mug and glazed it to give a nice shiny mug!  I used the glaze over Clear Embossing Ink on the sentiment, which I stamped directly on the Kraft card base.

I really wanted to pair these pumpkins with Buffalo Plaid, but my new stamp didn't arrive in time (I'll have some fun with it in the near future though!) so I found some patterned paper to use.  A touch of silk ribbon and some glitter (Distress Stickles are the perfect 'spice' here... they are discontinued, but still a fave of mine.  Buy some if you find them!) are the finishing touches for my fun FALL card!

I'm not gonna lie, autumn cards are my favorite... though I'm gonna have to transition into Christmas cards real soon!  

Inky hugs,

Tara

Comments

I can smell the autumn flavors here. LOVE the colors and buffalo check to compliment them.