The Perfect Blend


Once again I'm squeezing in a post on the final day of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop, but I just had to play along and use the stamps I was blessed to win from Uniko during the last hop!  They are a stamp company based out of the UK and the stamps are top quality!  I don't really feel like my card has done the set justice, but it's a fun one I plan to play with some more :) 

I've created a simple card on a kraft base, which takes full advantage of Distress Oxide Inks as well as the crisp black from Versafine Clair Ink.  I still feel like this card is missing something... but the additions of a teal flower and some black details in the background helped me to feel like it's complete.  It came together quick & easy (apart from actually finishing it & getting it up on the blog!) which is always a plus!



Perhaps you can see, I added a few metallic paint splatters to the background, along with some Nuvo Glimmer drops for a bit of extra shine... you can't go wrong with that :)

As I'm typing this there are over 1000 entries in the blog hop... can't wait to see what milestone number my card is!  LOL  And I'm also looking forward to checking out some of the other entries!
Thanks for visiting!  

Inky hugs,
Tara

Comments

~amy~ said…
Tara. this is gorgeous! Love your use of colors!
That is a beautiful way to use that set. And, I love it on the kraft.
Becca Yahrling said…
Ooooh, this is stunning! I love this very much.
I am really loving these colors together. Super pretty!
Esther Asbury said…
I'm loving everything about this card -- the awesome kraft background, the text on the cup, that cool flowers, and the fun colors! Perfect!
Billie A said…
cute card and I like the tiny images you stamped all over. great colors and fun card.
Fikreta said…
very nice card!
New Creations said…
Super gorgeous!
tonyamaries said…
Beautiful!
Hetty said…
Beautiful!