Coffee & Wine

I couldn’t resist this great stamp set by Newton’s Nook... and I’ve been waiting for the next Coffee Lovers Blog Hop to make a card & share it. I got cards made a few days ago but between a week of migraines and the lack of daylight, I’m cramming a few hours before the Hop ends to take a photo and post it!  Ooops!  I just have to say I’m so glad it’s Friday!

Here’s my simple card, for a fun blog hop (that’s a blast to check out even after the link up closes... which is when I usually get to it!). Check out the Hop details here.


I made a second card and decorated a mini calendar cover with other papers from this 6x6 pad by Prima. I’ll try and get back this weekend and add photos :) maybe I’ll even catch some daylight while I’m off work!

Inky hugs,
Tara

Comments

Billie A said…
Great card. I like the sentiment and fun you included a wine glass. I prefer coffee.. I like your fun card.
Hetty said…
Lovely card and perfect sentiment.
Great design and love the sentiment.
Fikreta said…
so amazing card!
love that sentment!
Laura S. said…
Fabulous combination, lovely card!
~amy~ said…
I'm loving the rich colors on this. Gorgeous.
Really creative and fun. Thanks for sharing your wonderful art.