Party Girl Joy!

 Today is a very big day... one of those days that I hate to be so very far away!  My sister Joy is turning THIRTY, and I'm so happy to see that she is getting spoiled by so many who love her. I can't wait until I'm with her again so I can spoil her too (though this card I made her should be there... as well as a gift I ordered her.  Chances are, both will be late and the celebration will have to continue a little longer!)

The card is a simple one, featuring some Prima goodies!  Hope it makes her smile! 

Here's a pic I don't think I've shared anywhere yet, of Joy & I on my wedding day.  Love that girl!  Didn't she look stunning?  Happy birthday my beautiful sister (and birthday wishes from Brian to his beautiful sister in law, too!).  I'm looking forward to FaceTime tonight to hear all about the celebration today!

Comments