Clean Sweep Cards

Just a quick post to share a couple Clean & Simple cards I've made that are perfect for our Clean Sweep Challenge over at the Seriously Creative Challenge Blog!

First up is a card I made with extras from our April POTM kit, featuring Basic Grey's fun Bow Ties collection!  When I saw this bug paper, I instantly thought of my set of get well stamps from Lawn Fawn and knew this sentiment would be perfect with them!  The stickers and vellum sticker tape are also from this collection, love it!
This card I made using some pretty papers by Pebbles- the sentiment is a printed banner, which was fabulous for making a quick but pretty card!


   The challenge this month is:


Clean Sweep: Create either a "clean" style of layout/project or make a clean sweep of your stash at home! This challenge will stay open until after our Fiesta, so will end Monday, May 6 :)

 We'd love to have you join us!  Check out more details and inspiration here.

Comments