12 Tags of 2013 {Jan & Feb}

Yikes... January became February and I didn't get my January tags blogged.  Today I realized that February is nearly over so I better get 'er done! 

So, to start off, I present to you my February 2013 Tag:
I had fun with this one, taking Tim's very Valentinesy (I'm gonna pretend that's a real word!) tag and tweaking it so it was still about LOVE but not so much about Valentine's Day :)  Shades of green & blue did the trick, and I used some fun (previously uninked) images from my Tim Holtz stamp stash together with a frame stamp by Hampton Art Stamps as my focal point.  We used a bottle cap & glossy accents for an embellishment, but mostly followed Tim's fabulous tutorial found here.

Here's the tag's Mom & I made in January:
 Mom's tag used some Basic Grey brads to add the date.  Mine (below) used some random embellishments from my stash...
both were inspired by Tim Holtz's January Tag you can find here.

I'm already looking forward to seeing Tim's March tag :)  We'll be hosting another 12 Tags Drop In on Saturday, March 16 at 1pm and we'd love to have you join us!  Those of us who can will stick around and CROP until late that night- should be a fun, creative day!

Comments

Tracy said…
I love every tag here.
They all turned out beautifully.
The green and blue is fantastic together. Love your take on February's tag. I agree, it snuck up too fast.