12 Tags: September

Yesterday we had our monthly 12 Tags Drop in!  I have to say it again, I'm so happy Tim Holtz is doing a monthly tag this year- I love having time to play along and look forward to it every month!  And it's always a fun time getting together with the girls :)  First up is the tag I created:
I had hoped to change things up a bit more, but I love how Tim used the typewriter die, so had to have it and use it! The basic tag follows Tim's instructions from his blog, but we each went our own way with embellishments... I was delighted to use some new Prima embellishments- these wooden gear buttons, typewriter charms and word lightbulbs are all new from Prima :)  The washi tape is by MME, the letters, film strip ribbon & pin are all from Tim, as is the die, paper & stamp!  I attached the buttons with some wire, which I curled a bit.

Mom created this one:
She used alcohol ink on the back of the lightbulb- it looks super cool!

another angle...

... and here's all six of the finished tags!
Thanks to Marianne, Barb & Janet for faithfully joining us every month- we love getting inky with you! It was great to have Linda join us, too!

Comments

the doghouse said…
I love those lightbulbs, especially the inky one!
Anonymous said…
Those tags are awesome!! :) Love the typewriters and light bulbs!!
BJ said…
Well you certainly liked this challenge to have made 6! Love them all. BJ