Today's Card

I've been feeling kinda bad for quiet the blog has been this summer... and then I realized I haven't posted any of our cards from our weekly Coffee & a Card drop in all month!  So, I've got some catching up to do... watch for it :)

Today's card was our last shot at summer stamping *sigh*... it was pretty gloomy here, with a thunder storm mid afternoon, but this yellow & orange card helped to brighten things a bit!  All stamps & printed paper flowers are by Hero Arts.  There's a fun twist on this card, as the right 1" edge is trimmed and glued to the inside of the card, letting the sentiment block overhang the card front a bit.  It was quick & easy to tie it all together with several shades of Distress Ink. 

I'll be back in a couple days to share our September SOTM... it's a cutie!

p.s. there's still a bit more than 24 hours to play along with our August Challenge!  A card inspired by this would be a great contribution... ;)

Comments