Swing Higher!

I took a bunch of great photos from my visit with a friend I hadn't seen in years... her youngest was delighted to smile for the camera so long as I was pushing him on the 'circle swing' in their backyard, so it was a win-win situation :)  I used papers by Simple Stories and stickers & embellishments by Basic Grey (POTM leftovers!) and here's what I came up with:
a closer look at the 12x12 page:
Bingo Cards, buttons & twine!
The right page was made to fit into the vertical 4x6 page protectors by We R Memory Keepers.  I absolutely love how these pocket pages fit so well together with Simple Stories papers to make capturing your memories quick & easy!  I love the concept of mixing together full layouts and pages with pockets in one album.  It allows you to have all your photos in one place and still add a creative touch to your favourites!  The Simple Stories paper lines includes sheets of 4x6 pieces, like I've used here, to mix with photos:
I added some simple embellishments (sticker, twine, pin, washi tape, button) to this block:
Quick & Easy!

Buttons & Twine is the theme for our June Challenge.  We'd love to have you play along! 

Comments