Dream...

Perhaps you noticed, I really love this hot air balloon stamp by Tim Holtz (kinda hoping he releases a mini version for summer CHA!) and especially with the What's Up collection of papers by Basic Grey! They're just made for each other...

We made this card at our What's Up Sampler class yesterday using the 6x6 pad & black Archival Ink.  I stamped on the background map paper and then paper pieced the balloon on another patterned paper.  I didn't have a cloud die (gonna have to fix that!) so I hand drew the cloud and made a template for it.  The dream stamp is a $2 studio g image, which I love, simply stamped on another scrap of paper.
Inside we added this fabulous sentiment by Tim Holtz:
and here's a peek at the canvas we made! Wish I could take credit for the design, it's a fantastic piece designed by a BG Designer!

Comments