May SOTM

I'm back with a closer look at our May SOTM by Hampton Art Stamps! We selected this wood mounted background stamp at CHA and were delighted with the detail in the image as we got a closer look when it arrived!  We've paired it with the Serenity collection by BoBunny for these samples.
Mom (Julie) created this card, stamping the image twice in Versamark ink on black cardstock and dusting it with Perfect Pearls for a pretty shimmer.


Roxy created this cutie- it's just 4x4 but really showcases the SOTM.  Visit her blog for a bit more info on how she created her cards :)
I love the simplicity of this next card as well- it's perfect for Mother's Day (coming up this weekend!):
These flowers are a little bonus on this month's sample board... I stamped the SOTM and clear embossed on white paper, then inked them up with Distress Stains before die cutting the flower shapes.  The leaves also feature the stamp on patterned paper for a different look.  The centers are fun new Candi embellishments we have in the store.  (For more May flowers, check out our new challenge over at the SCCB!)
If you follow our blog, you've seen this card already, but here's another look.  All the details can be seen on this post.  If you look close, you'll see that I've used the stamp for extra texture in the background as well as on the UTEE butterflies.
If you are a Stamp of the Month member, you'll save 35% on this stamp!  We do have a few extras available for purchase even if you aren't, though.  It's a beautiful image I'm sure you'll enjoy getting inky with it :)

Comments

Roxy said…
Yep, love this stamp, and I love what you guys have done with it, too! The butterflies are fab, and the perfect pearls/black paper idea is awesome, too! I didn't realize how you'd done the flowers for the board, that's a great idea I'll have to steal! Had so much fun this weekend, thanks so much for a great time, hugs, Roxy.
Connie said…
I love your beautiful cards, but what I truly appreciate is that you show how to use new products. I'm a retired gal with no money to waste. Therefore; seeing what a product can do before I spend our hard earned cash on it, is important. "Waste not want not". Thank you! You are so talented. I am your newest follower. Please accept my invitation to visit my blog and hopefully you will decide to follow me too. Connie :)