Basic Grey: Picadilly Cards

We've got Basic Grey POTM this week, and this month's kit, featuring Picadilly, seems perfect for cards (though our layouts were lovely too!), with so many great sticker designs! Here's what I've created with my leftover papers & stickers...
Isn't the row of apples sweet?  I just added some silk ribbon and a tiny tag (from the new Tag It kit from Lifestyle Crafts)
I used a simple but fun zig-zag fold for this card, featuring a berry sticker & letter stickers (I hand wrote the rest of the sentiment)
Aren't these chickens sweet?  I printed up the sentiment on white cardstock for everyone, and simply embellished it with black & white twine.
And here's another zig-zag fold, this one uses one of the die cut labels in our kit, embellished with a butterfly & letter stickers.  Inside is another "Tag It" kit tag.
These cards are great for using up scraps when you're finishing up a project... hope they inspire you to make some fun cards soon!

Comments

Nancy said…
Great cards, fold and cut-outs! Love the apples and chickens :)
Roxy said…
Very pretty, love the zig-zag fold!