WICKED!

There's a new sketch over at Graphicat Sketches AND there's new digi images being released at Graphicat Stamps as well! The Crafty Catz have some great projects to share with you today, and mine is a scrapbook page this time!
When I saw this new "Something Wicked this way comes" image I instantly new that it would be perfect as a title for a layout I've been wanting to do since getting back from my trip to see Wicked in June (SO amazing, if you get a chance to see it, do not hesitate)! Of course, I wanted to use the 'Magic of Oz' collection from Graphic 45 as well, and I think you'll agree they are a perfect fit!

Here's some close ups:
'Wicked' has a very steampunk feel to it visually (amazing sets & costumes!), so the gears had to make their way onto my page!
Papers: Graphic 45 "Magic of Oz"
Title: Graphicat Designs digi image
Dies: Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles and Sprightly Sprockets
Cardstock: Black Magic by Coredinations
Other fab goodies: Glossy Accents, Copic Markers, Glitter Glaze by Tattered Angels, Mica Fragments from Stampendous, Distress Ink, Flourish stamp, Pin & Charm by Tim Holtz, Web Ribbon from May Arts, assorted bling

Comments

Pepper Girl said…
I LOVE this page!! The colours, papers, images...FABULOUS!!
Wow it is a great lay out.. Even better in person.. take Care
Anonymous said…
WOW Tara! Love it! :) I am inspired!
Roxy said…
This is so cool, lovin' the purple and the gears! I have the book (somewhere!) but never did finish reading it (what?!) so now I really want to find it and get back into it, looks like fun!
Graphicat said…
Freakin Fabulous!!! All the purple and the papers and the sentiment... you've done amazing things with this one! A personal FAV for me!
Hugs
Cheri
Sarah said…
This definitely IS Wicked!! I LOOOVE it and it looks even more amazing in real life!! I'm still jealous that you got to go see Wicked and that I couldn't...darn fishing hubby! lol
Anonymous said…
Ooooooooo, gorgeous! This turned out great and looks even better in person, if that is possible. Beautiful Tara.
Great layout! LOVED Wicked! I saw it in August.