Thinking of the birthday girl...

It's someone special's birthday today... here's the card I made just for her:

The only thing missing is a cat (it's inside the card!)... can ya tell who it's for? Yep, it's Cheri's special day and I decided to make a card that could double as a sample that will match her Graphicat Designs logo/ booth perfectly :)  Hope it makes her birthday even more cheery :)

Papers & ribbon : Webster's Pages
Doily: Maya Road (sprayed with Maya Mist, Glimmer Mist and Perfect Pearls Mist... lotsa shimmer!)
Charms: from the stash
Image: Graphicat Designs (rubber stamp arriving soon!) & Copic Markers
Sketch: CLP (twisted & tweaked... but it's there!)

Comments

Lovely card I am sure she is going to have a great day.. Take Care
Graphicat said…
OMG! Tara I LOVE this! Love the colours (of course!!!) and you even gave her pink streaks!! LOL Absoloutly fabulous! And thank you SO much!!!
Hugs
Cheri
Nancy said…
As soon as I saw the colour, I knew who it was, lol
Happy Birthday Cheri :) Hope it's a great one!
I love the little embelly!
Anonymous said…
Great card Tara!! I love your colouring! It is amazing! That charm is perfect addition to your card as well! Happy Birthday Cheri! :)
Anonymous said…
Tara this is incredible and you even got her streaks in there! LOL, It is a perfect card.
Roxy said…
Gorgeous card, the pink streaked hair is just awesome!
Elise said…
Wow! This is FABULOUS! Love your colouring and this style! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

Hugs,
Elise