Friends in Oz

Here's another card I created on World Card Making Day! I'd been wanting to play with this sidestep fold for ages and thankfully Janet brought a sample with her so I could figure out the measurements :) I've used papers from the Magic of Oz collection by Graphic 45.  (Plans are in the works for a Christmas card class using this fold!)
The only stamping on my card is the sentiment- and oldie but a goodie from Hero Arts. I did use Distress Ink on pretty much anything, and I got to play with a sample of a product that's coming soon... Shimmer Goosebumps from Tsukineko!  We've had the regular Goosebumps in the store for a while and it's pretty cool- I think of it as a spray on version of Glossy Accents, depending how much you spray and how close you spray, you can get a raindrop effect or a solid gloss. I went pretty thick, but little enough that there's a fabulous texture... made even more fabulous with that gorgeous shimmer in it!  I hope you can see the shimmer & texture in this next picture.  It's a fun way to add to pre-printed images like I used for this card!
In case you missed it, I used those fabulous new crystals from Prima- I just love them and have ordered many more to arrive in the store soon!

Comments

Oh I love this card so much better in person as well.. Take Care
Charmaine Stack said…
Well done, Tara! What a fun card.
Unknown said…
I love how you composed the images on this! :)
Anonymous said…
I just added this blog site to my feed reader, great stuff. Cannot get enough!
Graphicat said…
I LOVE this cad TAra!! It's Brilliant! BRILLIANT!!
Cheers
Cheri
Sarah said…
WOOT! This is amazing!! I soooo love that collection and the fold ROCKS!! I DO want to see this up close and personal to get a better look at that shimmer goosebumps! sounds fun!
Eulanda said…
OH WOW! This is sooooo cool!! I love the side step and I like how you have made them stick up so high. So cool!