September Challenge: Easy as 1, 2, 3

LinkJust a quick post to remind you there is still plenty of time to play in our September challenge over at the challenge blog! Here's a card I put together using 1-ribbon, 2-embellishments & 3 patterned papers!

I've used a sweet 'A la Mode' image from My Favorite Things together with the Out of Print collection by Basic Grey (which we were finally able to get in the store in 12x12 sheets!). It's fairly simple, but I did add extra embellishments for fun... don't you just adore those big blingy Sparklets from Kaiser? so much fun! I paper pieced the book she is reading for some extra texture. Here's a close up shot of the paper piecing the big Sparklet:

Sweet, right? Hope you like it and I hope you'll play along with us this month with this Seriously Creative Challenge! Please visit the blog and see what else the team has to share with you :)

Comments