Graphicat Designs September Card

Can you feel the excitement building? There's just 15 days until Graphicat Designs goes LIVE with real rubber stamps for sale and a gorgeous new website! We'll be celebrating Cheri's future success with lots of hoopla that day, but today we're introducing a new challenge for the Graphicat Sketch Challenge... and this month, Anything Goes!

I didn't even use a sketch this month (gasp) but I did use one of the Graphicat Designs Sushi sentiments- coming soon as part of a 4x6 clear stamp set!
I've paired the sentiment with Kimiko from Kraftin' Kimmie and together they're rockin' out with 'Forever Fall' papers from BoBunny. You'll can also see new dies from Spellbinders (Orchard Harvest tags & accents), which I pulled out my Copic Airbrushing system for, and Sizzix (Tim Holtz Autumn Gatherings Strip Die) leaves. The rest of the card is pretty simple as I didn't want to cover up all that fabulous paper!

Hope you like my card- if you wanna see some more Graphicat Designs goodness, pop on over and see what the rest of the Craft Catz have been creating!

Comments

Tanya S said…
This is fabulous hun!!Love it.Never would have thought to put those papers with this image.GENIUS.love it!
Mrs T. said…
Gasp --- No sketch! ---
Love the card - great paper - great colouring. Take care!
Roxy said…
Soooo pretty, love the colouring!!!
Eulanda said…
Oh wow you're right that sentiment IS perfect for this image!! Fabulous card!!
Pepper Girl said…
I love the Forever Fall papers with this image. Oh! And now you have me wanting to buy a new Kraftin' Kimmie stamp!!!
Anonymous said…
I love the colours you used and love that paper! Great colouring and awesome job on the card, it looks even better in person. Pst......nice job with the air gun!