Happy Birthday Janet!

It's a BIG DAY for our design team member, Janet- she's celebrating a monumental birthday, but we're not gonna talk about numbers today ;) We're just celebrating our fabulous, creative friend with a birthday blog hop! You should be arriving here from visiting Janet's friend Nancy, who's joining our team and hopping with us for this special occasion :)

I've got two cards to share with ya today... from me (Tara) and mom (Julie). Here's the card I made for Janet:
I used the crazy hat ladies stamp from Art Impressions (no idea if they're actually called crazy hat ladies... but don't ya think they should be?) together with some cheery papers by My Mind's Eye that I've been wanting to play with for a while! I also used one of my brand new nesting dies from Lifestyle Crafts- really love this one, and the way they've set it up with perfect layers! I've used last week's sketch from Scrap Creations... it was a bit tricky finding one that would work with such a large image AND the edged paper I wanted to use :)

And our second card for Janet today was created by Mom (Julie). She is mixing her artsy with a little bit of fartsy this time LOL, isn't it fun?! She saw an idea on Pinterest and decided to run with it, using Steampunk papers by Graphic 45!
We hope you like em, Janet!

Now... get ready for more fun and hop over to see what Cheri has for ya!

Comments

Oh wow again ladies.. Love them.. Julie this card looks fantastic. Love the ladies Tara.. Take Care
Nancy said…
Love your cards Julie and Tara!
Sarah said…
Those ladies are so funny! I love how you've coloured them and those papers are perfect for it! Julie!!! Your card is sooo great!! Love the steampunk butterfly!!
Anonymous said…
You both have outdone yourselves. Tara, love those ladies.........made me laugh! Julie, love all the deets and bling, fantastic cards ladies!
Roxy said…
Wow, you two did a great job, both cards are so different, but I love 'em both!
Eulanda said…
WOW you ladies did a fabulous job!! Tara - most hilarious OMG! Love all the colors in it and the papers. Julie - very very interesting card. Something I would never have thought of and it looks amazing!!