Challenge: USE your stash!

We're half way through the August Challenge over at our Seriously Creative Challenge Blog and of course, there is more time for you to join in the fun and USE YOUR STASH this month! I absolutely LOVE this challenge because it feels fantastic to use up those products you bought cuz you loved them but never got around to actually showing them some love ;) I have a whole pile of projects I could do for this challenge... and maybe there will be more, but for today I have a layout to share with ya!

I'm kinda loving this layout, and not just cuz it features sweet photos of me as a baby and my dad... I'm loving it because I actually USED a bunch of products that have been sitting around waiting to be used for a very long time (much of it has been waiting at least 2 years)!

Yep, I really took to heart the current challenge we have going on over at our Seriously Creative Challenge blog and pulled out the first Tim Holtz "paper stash" I ever bought, the grungeboard alphabet set I've only used a few letters out of and a bunch of amazing paper flowers that I often look at, but never use. Here's my project:
and here's some close ups for ya- I did use something new, kraft doilies from Maya Road, inked up with about 3 colours/types of mist products! I've used a bottle cap to go along with my 'pop' theme :)
some fun little charms hanging from a twine bow:
I used some grungeboard letters, covered with crackle paint, distress ink & glossy accents- which gave a fab texture!
Lots of fun on one 12x12 page :) I can't wait to see what you create, too!

Comments

Roxy said…
Oh, I looooooooove the twine with the charm, so cool!!!