SUMMER Challenge projects!


Introducing our new SUMMER Challenge at our Seriously Creative Challenge Blog! For the month of July, we're challenging you to create projects that are all about SUMMER... let this photo inspire you and have fun creating! All the details are over at the Challenge Blog today.

Here's a couple projects we've done lately... I (Tara) created this simple card featuring papers & a stamp from Basic Grey's Lauderdale collection. I've used a some circle stickers (left from our POTM class!) and added a selection of flowers & bling from our stash. I left this card without a sentiment so I can customize it for a birthday or thank you as I need it this summer!

Mom (Julie) created a fabulous 6x6 canvas to highlight a photo of my brother, Peter, fishing when he was a boy. The background paper and small fish accents are by Fancy Pants, but she's usued lots of great paints and textures here- including a Tim Holtz embossing folder, a stick & some twine (for a makeshift fishing rod) and some waves we cut on the Silhouette and then painted in various shades of blue.
Hope you like our projects and are inspired to create something summery yourself! Check out the full details and all the projects created by our Seriously Creative Design Team over at the Challenge blog!

Comments

Mrs T. said…
awesome I am inspired!
Great job on both love the theme.