Out of Print: Basic Grey Cards

It's been a slow blogging week... sorry 'bout that! We've been busy with our Page of the Month classes this week and spending time making roads towards an organized studio rather than doing some actual creating... hopefully it'll be a different story next week, though! I've got my new stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie all mounted on EZ mount and ready to go! My Copics are looking lonely so I think I'll spend some time with them soon!

We've got our last group doing the July POTM class tomorrow morning, but I figured it's not too early to share the cards I've made so far using scraps left over from our layouts. This month we're using the fabulous Out of Print collection & I adore the grungy look it has and the bits of text throughout all the papers. We use a gorgeous lace doily in the class and had lots of good bits left over for our cards, so I've used it on 2 of them (so far).

This one features the lace paper over yellow and the sentiment is a fantastic sticker:
This bird was in a corner of the patterned paper... so we made sure to save him for a card :) The kit also included new fabric yo-yo's to match (though the one on this card was actually made by Mom, since we used all of ours up!). The stamp is an old fave of mine from Hero Arts.
And this last one was just a quickie using extra alpha stickers from our kits & prima flowers from my stash.
I've got a few other cards partially finished that I'm hoping to add some stamping to! Hope you've got some sunshine, wherever you are... and if not, hope you find some time to create :)

Comments

Tanya S said…
Hmm I'm liking this paper.Fab cards hun!