Sweetness!

I've got a wee bit more sweetness to share with ya featuring new images from Graphicat Designs! As most of my cards, the design morphed a bit as I put it together, but I like the simple layout and how it showcases Cheri's fab designs. I tell ya, these new drinkin' images have me ready to hop on a plane and go somewhere tropical! Don't see that happening soon... but this card is one I could actually use in the near future though:
... here's a shot of the card with the tag removed from the pocket (pocket & tag dies are from the winter gift set from Lifestyle Crafts).
... and here's a close up of these fabulous new designs! Doesn't that daiquiri look good enough to drink right up? mmmmnnn.... I love daiquiris!


Stamps: Graphicat Designs (digi: strawberry and daiquiri), Hero Arts (flourish background)
Paper: Jenni Bowlin (text) and Bazzill (kraft cardstock)
Ribbon: more of that yummy new crepe ribbon!
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts (Winter Wishes 2010 gift set)
letters: Basic Grey (chip stickers coloured with Copics) & handwritten
Finishing Touches: Copics, Rock Candy Distress Stickles, black journaling pens

Hope you like my sweet, simple card! The strawberry image is available for purchase already, and I'm sure the daiquiri will be up soon :)

Comments

Graphicat said…
Oooooohh!! This is YUMMY!! AWesome job colouring that Daquiri and strawberry! Love this!
Hugs Cheri
Anonymous said…
Ohhhhhh that looks yummy enough to eat! Awesome Tara, what a fantatic card. You did Cheri proud.
Tanya S said…
OK I'm there!!LOL.The card convinced me!This is sooo sweet.You're coloring rocks.I love this with Kraft.I really do need to use it more!