Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's some quick Valentine's Day projects I put together this weekend, all of them featuring the Be My Valentine collection by We R Memory Keepers. I love the bright, cheery colours in these papers and I adore this company's papers because so many of them come with mini versions of their designs in 6x6 on the back side. You can pick and choose your faves and create your own 6x6 pad ;)

Here's a couple of what I call 'scrappy cards' using these papers. I love making cards and I'm a stamper at heart, but sometimes it's fun (and fast!) to just go with the images pre-printed on your patterned paper (together with Distress Ink, of course). I love this embossed tag that goes with the paper collection, so made it the focal point of my card, which is 3x6 and has the tag peeking over the top:
My main image on this next card is from the 'My Secret Admirer' paper, which has 12 designs on it, perfect for tags, card fronts and journaling spots!
I had one last project to share with ya, but I accidentally deleted it from the post and the image is on my other computer... so, you'll just have to check back tomorrow to see it :) Hope you have a happy Valentine's day!

Comments

Sarah said…
those cards are super cute! I love that paper!