Christmas on Kraft

I created the following cards for our 'Christmas on Kraft' class, which was also 'cheaper by the dozen'. We created 4 of each of these three cards in one evening- nice! This first one features stamps by Hero Arts & a tree stamped on Sticky Back Canvas for some fun texture.
The second card was a 4x4 easel card- stamps by Hero Arts & Amuse, paper by BoBunny, die cuts from QuicKutz (with some pretty Glitter Ritz!)
Here's the easel card open/standing. Love these things!
The final card actually gets two samples as we used double sided paper (BoBunny) and a Tim Holtz die with two different deer on it... here's both variations of this simple card! I love the combo of the Glitter Ritz border and vintage looking lace.


... and that's four more Christmas cards done!

I had some time to PLAY today (not for a class or anything- just made Christmas cards!) so will have stuff to share again in a few days!

Comments

Eulanda said…
I am soooo casing that first one!! I need some really quick and cute xmas cards and am going home to work on these after work!! Of course with a few modifications. Here I come Silhouette!! LOL! Thanks Tara!