Blue Christmas

Cheri's card earlier this week inspired me to make a Blue Christmas card featuring my Elvis stamps by Cornish Heritage Farms (one of my final CHF purchases before they closed their doors-sniff). I've paired Elvis with an sentiment from Stampendous, which I think is absolutely perfect!

I had a lot of fun with this card- playing with crepe ribbon from Tattered Angels with Glimmer Mist & some new Perfect Pearls mist. I also finally got my hands on some of the gorgeous Midnight Frost collection by BoBunny (the first shipment sold out in less than 2 days!) and I decided it was perfect for this card. I pulled some snowflake brads out of my stash and added them for some final touches! I'd definitely be singing the blues if playing around to create this card didn't make me so happy ;)

Stamptacular Sunday challenged us to have a Blue, Blue Christmas, Cute Card Thursday challenged us to use 'the blues' (I'm singing them with Elvis!) and 365 Cards wanted a card inspired by a Super Star (helloooo... it's ELVIS!). Clearly it was the perfect week for me to ink up Elvis and make a Christmas card, eh?

Comments

Courtenay said…
Such a cool card! Ooo, now I'm feeling inspired!
Cool card. Nicely done. Take Care
Graphicat said…
I saw this card in the store today and it ROCKS! (literally!) Shell allready emailed me wanting that tissue tape stuff you've used! this is just FAB girl! I love it......could be my xmas card if you're inclined... LOL :o)
Cheers
Cheri

PS IM SO glad you joined us at STamptacular too this week!
brenda said…
What a fabulous card and such a fabulous Elvis stamp, a young Elvis I think.

Thank you for joining in at Stamptacular Sunday this week and good luck.

B x
Mrs T. said…
Ahhh Thanks for the memories. Great card, yes a young Elvis.
I do believe somewhere in my stash of memories is the 45 of him singing Blue Christmas.
Nicely done.
Eulanda said…
This is fabulous Tara!! And that crepe paper is so very gorgeous! Did you add the notes or is that already on there? Luv it!