a note re: Eulanda's Stationary Box

Eulanda sent this note she wanted me to pass on to you :)

I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who took the time to come to my Stationery Box class at Creative Accents on Saturday. I know a few of you were very new to the tools we used and you did a fantastik job with your projects.
Thanks to Tara for putting the class on and to all the other ladies there, thanks for taking time out of your Saturdays to come in and support me and CA. I had a great time!!
You can find the tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers and view pics of the finished project on my blog at Cards, Cards and More Cards.
Enjoy your week and thanks again!!
Eulanda

Comments

Tanya S said…
Well I know I had a blast.Courtney & Emma have made MANY more.They are making xmas gifts.Thanks HUN!!