tweaking...

It's been bugging me that our blog banner was still celebrating our 10th birthday, which was last summer... the easy fix would have been to change that banner, but of course, I didn't save it in a way that was easy to fix, so I'm starting from scratch to give the blog a fresh new look!

What you see today will not be the final result. I don't love it, but it's something I can live with until I find the perfect look :) I do like the switch to a 3 column blog, though, and I hope that'll make it easier for you to find the links & info you are looking for!

I'd love your feedback... and any tips if you're a pro at blog design :) Please tell me what you like/don't like and any improvements you'd like me to add! It's a work in progress so I'm wide open to suggestions!

*edit* found a background that I love, hope it loads quicker now too (I think I got rid of all the layers of backgrounds that were hiding there LOL)... next up is creating a header to match! I think this'll do for now... what do you think?

Comments

Eulanda said…
I think this is really cute!! Or maybe it's just that it's different from the other one. But still...looks great!!
Anonymous said…
Looks great but is really slow loading on Satellite and really really bad on dial up. Don't know what you can do for that except there are some sites that load much faster. Take Care Janet
Anonymous said…
Looks good, very summer and bright. I like.
Tanya S said…
I love it.It's funny cause I think everybody is in the mood to change their blog looks!!It's that "time" I guess.