And the winner is...

Carla Mc!
Random.org helped us to select a winner from our Colour Challenge and it selected #3... which is Carla! We've put together a lovely bunch of goodies for you Carla, and we'll have them ready for you next time you stop by the store :) Here's a peek at the goodies Carla gets to take home:

and here's a peek at her card:

You can see all of it on her blog!
I absolutely love the image Carla used- it's a Mo Manning digi stamp, but it's coming soon to our store in RUBBER- Can't wait! I'm crazy about Mo's illustrations!

Thanks to all who played in this challenge & helped us try out the inlinkz gadget- I loved it and will definitely be using it on our next challenge, which will probably happen in July :) I'll be posting the prize up front next time, so hopefully that'll entice more to enter :)

One last thing... many of the entries are on display here in the store, so you can stop by and see them up close next time you're shopping :)

Comments

Eulanda said…
Congrats to the winner!! Ok, I'll wait patiently for the next challenge. Ok, not really but I'll wait. LOL!!
Carla Mc said…
Wow, how exciting! Who knew you could actually win goodies to create even more cards, and paper crafts. I'm thrilled. Thank you.

Carla