April SOTM

We're happy to introduce to you our April SOTM- Rainy Day Changito by Stampendous!
We fell in love with this polymer set of stamps and the versatile collection of images on it! Between the three of us (Tanya, Mom & myself-Tara) we managed to use every image on the set! We hope you'll have as much fun playing with it as we've had!

Tanya created this first card, challenging herself to work without patterned paper! She embossed in clear on the green background layer. Her main image is stamped in black on white and colored with Copics. The card is finished up with touches of glittery stickles all over the place :)
This card layout was based on a card we found in a magazine (gotta love 'scraplifting'). Mom stamped the images in black on ledger paper and distressed the edges with one of the new colors of Distress Ink ;) She did some simple coloring with Copic Markers and stitched a cute pompom ribbon onto it for some fun details. The patterned papers used here are from Cosmo Cricket's "Material Girl" 6x6 pad.
Here's another cutie Tanya made, with another clear embossed background using the rain drop stamps from this set. There's lots of great details on this card- her umbrella border is 3D'd and glittered to the max, it's so much fun! She inked up the sentiment with her Memento marker and stamped words separately to change up the shape of it.
Lastly, here's my contribution! My favorite images on this stamp set are the frog and the row of boots, so I had fun putting them together her (joined with the extra 'bounce' image). Once I settled on a layout for combining those images, I had a blast coloring them up with several bright shades of Copics :) The hoppy spring stamp is a perfect coordinate for this frog and I finished off my card with three 'pixie' flowers from Prima (so cute!) and three brads, which I added a touch of Stickles (each in their coordinating color). I used my 'crinkle pleat' technique (ha! love the name so I have to keep using it) for the ruffle. It's a 6" strip crinkled up and applied to Scor-tape which has been adhered to the back of the ivory layer (which is 5.5" wide). It adds just a touch of dimension to this otherwise 'flat' card.
Hope you enjoyed our samples and will have fun playing with YOUR stamps!

As always, this stamp set is 35% off for members of our SOTM club. Ask us how you can be a part of it!

Comments