"Hoppy" Cards!

These new frog stamps by Stampendous just make me 'hoppy' ;) I had so much fun colouring up these little 'Fergie' frogs to match these 'Little Sprout' papers by Crate Paper (totally perfect 'boy' papers, which I've been wanting to play with for a while, now!), then I applied Crackle Accents by Ranger on the frogs (Glossy Accents for the eyes) to add some fabulous texture... and I love it. The sentiment is a sneak peek at the August SOTM-heehee- I added a bling over the 'a' to make it say 'hoppy' instead of happy :)
This is another new stamp I got from Stampendous (yes- an order arrived last week and there's tons more cuties where these came from!). This one has been released on their new cling mount system- it stamped beautifully and they're about 40% cheaper than wood, gotta love that! I just used up some scraps of paper from my first card and hand cut the stem and leaf for the large flower. I'm not crazy about my colouring on this one, but it'll do... I know I'll have fun playing with this tiny stamp some more, though!
There's a whole collection of new stamps in store- many are cling mounted and there's a bunch of new clear sets, too... including some Christmas images (for those of you who are ready for that... like I said in my last post, I'm not!). The highlight of this shipment, though, is the new Storage Solutions! We LOVE these clear plastic cases by Stampendous for storing cling & clear stamps (the thin size) as well as the two other sizes, thick & thicker. In fact, we love them so much that we're just giving them away... yep- for FREE! Just spend $20 on stamps in the store and we'll give you a FREE THIN STORAGE SOLUTION to take home & try out. You're gonna love it!

Comments