Published (June Card Maps)

I've been published in the June issue of Card Maps! For some reason, I'm unable to upload the map I was asked to use, but here's my card and you can see the original map as well as all the others & the fabulous samples based on them here. There are some fantastic sketches this month, I can't wait to get some time to create some more cards based on them! My card features Core-dinations cardstock, "Lime Rickey" papers by Basic Grey and a bunch of fabulous QuicKutz shapes as well as a combo of sentiments by A-muse and Cornish Heritage Farms. Enjoy!

While you're there, don't forget to also check out the new set of Page Maps... and the story of Becky's blonde moment this month- heehee!

Comments

Eulanda said…
WHAT?!!! That is so cool!! And you didn't show me when I was in yesterday? I wouldn't be able to shut my mouth! Congrats and good job!!