a peek at June's SOTM..

June's Stamp of the Month just arrived in the store today, so we haven't had much opportunity to make samples yet, but I did colour up a few images and create one card (Mom created one, too but my picture didn't turn out- you'll see it and several others later on this week)... so here it is!

This month's SOTM is another combo deal- two cling mounted stamps by Impression Obsession. The papers are the 'Delight' collection by Fancy Pants- and what could possibly be more delightful than a cupcake martini ;) Let me know what you think of my card and the stamps... you'll hear more from me soon, hopefully with more card samples!

p.s. my card layout was inspired by one I saw somewhere along the way on Stamping Bella's Ketto blog hop... sadly, I was so busy hopping I forgot to take note of whose card it was! The 'hop' is officially over, but you can still find the link on the bella blog if you're interested!

Comments