May LONG Weekend

I know it hasn't been long since the last one, but I'm feeling very READY for a long weekend! We're heading out of town for a family get together, but Tanya will be here on Saturday to help you get your fix ;)

We're celebrating my grandma's upcoming 80th birthday, so I thought I'd share the card I made for her as well as the card I made Mom for Mother's Day, since they use the same materials :)

The patterned paper is Basic Grey "Wisteria" collection, cardstock is Bazzill Bling (and Core'dinations Whitewash for grandma's card) and I've added silk ribbons on both. Mom's has assorted flowers & bling by Prima (the large one is colored with Tattered Angels glimmer mist- the color match is better in person!) and Grandma's has some of the new Basic Grey BLING-isn't it pretty! If Mom's card looks familiar, it's cuz I used the layout from our 'fancy fold' class at the Fiesta as my basis for it! I discovered the the inner flap is the perfect size for a little gift card pocket, too :)
Hope you enjoyed my cards- and that you have a fantastic long weekend! Happy Victoria Day!

p.s. for those of you wanting to leave a comment (I know you're out there LOL) you just have to click on the thingie at the bottom of this post that says "# comments" and go from there! and guess what- it works on ALL my posts, but if you do it on the 'share the love' post, you'll get a free entry to the QK sweepstakes!

Comments

Tanya S said…
Very gorgeous!