QK April specials, weekend crop & how to lose 10 lbs in a photo shoot!

Alright, so clearly I had caffeine after my body's 'cut off time' today since I'm still wide awake! Before I head to bed to try to get some sleep, I thought I'd post a few things...

First- we've decided to have a midnight crop this Saturday & we'd love to have you join us. All the usual midnight crop stuff applies- join us for a fun time from 6pm till midnight for just $10! (Since next weekend is Easter, we'll have another crop the weekend after that!)

Next- I was checking out the Cosmo Cricket blog since it had been a while, and was encouraged by Julie's weight loss efforts so far this year (I'm kicking myself into gear again & joining a biggest loser challenge with some friends... time to lose the next 40 lbs!) and then I found her link to some tips from her sister on how to look 10lbs lighter in a photo. Well shoot, scrappers all need those tips, don't we!? Check it out and try it out next time you're in a photo (yes, YOU should be in some of those photos!) then let us know how it went for ya... better yet, share the layout with us ;)

Lastly- our April QuicKutz specials begin today (Friday) and I think there's some great incentive to join our QK Club this month- it's just $60 for 6 months and you get a free die each month worth at least $7.49(that cute heart shaped speech bubble I used on one of my SOTM samples is this months!), 15% off QK everyday, a free make & take project each month & exclusive QK Club specials!

Here's this month's QK SALE:
- Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on 2x2 dies
- Jolly gift Set $69 ($59 for Club members) Reg. $99
- ALL alphabets 20% off PLUS get a second alphabet 50% off* (or a coupon for 50% off an alphabet – ask us for details)
*equal or lesser value, not valid on April releases, in stock only*

Exclusive QK Club Deal for April:
Buy 1 Get 1 FREE on 4x8 alphabets! (in stock only)

*Regarding the second alphabet at 50% off: You can choose to purchase a second alphabet at 50% off right away, or opt to get a coupon from us that you can use at a later date (like next payday!). The coupon will be valid for 50% off the regular price of an alphabet of equal or lesser value to the original alphabet you purchased (after discounts) until May 15. The coupon is only valid on alphabets currently in stock & cannot be used on special orders. The coupon is not transferable and is not valid on the upcoming spring gift set or new April/May releases. We reserve the right to further clarify this coupon deal ;)

Thanks for reading- here's hoping sleep comes quickly! I do LOVE your comments, as few and far between as they may be... feel free to respond to anything on the blog! g'night!

p.s. tickets for our 3rd annual FIESTA go on sale Friday, as well... I'll post details here soon!

Comments