3 Card Class & Ketto cards

The samples have been up in the store, but all the new product that's been arriving has distracted me from posting the photo for our 3 card class until today- sorry! Class is on Thursday from 1-2pm or 5:30-6:30pm. We're hoping to do these EVERY WEEK, so make plans to join us for a fun & productive hour :)

In addition to the 3 card class samples, I wanted to share some more cards inspired by my 'egg' card layout from the stamp of the month... I used a bunch of paper scraps and the new QK nesting egg dies together with the oh-so-adorable "maisy ketto" stamp from Stamping Bella to create these sweet Easter cards (I'd say quick, but the coloring did take me a little bit of time!). Hope you like them! I'll have more card samples to share next time I post... we are already planning our next Bella order to bring in some more Ketto stamps, so let us know if there are any in particular you'd like to order!

The papers on both cards are from the My Mind's Eye "Bloom & Grow" collection... I love how many colours they give you to work with. I used my Copics & added a touch of bling with the Spica glitter pens- the finishing touch is our fabulous silk ribbons-yum!

Comments