Tonight's the night!


It's finally here... the night so many of you have been waiting for! Tonight at 6pm we'll draw the names and see who the winners of $2000 (Grand prize is $1000 plus 4 other winners!) worth of QuicKutz products are! If your name is in the draw, be sure to join us at 6pm- you must be present to win (and to select your winnings!) See you at 6 o'clock!

Here's a few reasons some of our customers love QuicKutz:
"The two favourite QuicKutz that I love and could not have done without before Christmas were the "dragonfly letters" and the different "flourish" cuts. I made six calendars for gifts and they added so much finishing, they looked great!"

"Hi there are so many things l love about QK. The layering you can do on cards. I use all my QK cutters on a regular basis for my cards. I was unsure when I signed up to become a QK club member whether I would be able to use some of the dies that are chosen as the monthly pick. It has now become a challenge to see how many different ways I can use it that month."

"Hello, I love my Quickutz because they are fast, unique and versatile."

"I love my QuicKutz Silhouette because it allows me to cut out all the fonts on my computer in whatever size I need them!"

"I love my Quickutz.....all of the products because they are sooooo easy to use, they are sooooo versatile, and they have such awesome dies. It just makes scrapbooking and cardmaking more fun and easier. I keep the squeeze and the revolution at hand on my craft table all the time, and they are well used."

Comments