Creations!

It's been a while since I had a chance to post anything I've created, so here's a couple items I made when I got away for the weekend a couple weeks ago. This card features an adorable owl stamp from the new Hero Arts 2009 catalog- papers are by Crate Paper, a collection I've been in love with for a while and finally got a chance to play with that weekend! The base of my card is from Core-dinations amazing "chocolate box" collection- brown on the front with color on the back that shows through when you distress it. It's yummy!
This layout is of the first photos I took on our trip to Utah in October- a stop at Starbucks in the Vancouver airport :) I love how this green from Cosmo Cricket matches the logo and the kraft cardstock matches the java jackets! The title & flourishes are all cut using my fabulous QuicKutz Silhouette (fonts: A&S Black Swan and Cafe Rojo. flourish: comes with the Silhouette).

Comments