Hero Arts

Recently Hero Arts started up a blog which I've made a habit of checking out at least once a week, and I've been meaning to recommend it to you- it's been full of fabulous information and inspiration! This week the CEO of Hero Arts is the guest blogger and there's all sorts of information on the history of the company (which was one of the first companies I carried at Creative Accents when I started as a little home based business almost 9 years ago!). I think you'll enjoy learning about Hero Arts as a company and the standards they uphold!

As a little bonus here's a secret blog reader's special... if you stop by the store in the next couple of days (until Saturday!) mention it to us at the till (and tell us how you liked the Hero Arts blog!) and you can save 20% on any in stock regular priced Hero Arts stamp you purchase! If you're a mail order customer- you can email us your order and enjoy these savings as well!

Comments