Boxing Week Sale

We're officially closed for the Christmas holiday and Mom & I are both looking forward to a few days of relaxation & time spent with family, celebrating the birth of Christ! I pray your Christmas will be filled with wonder & joy! We look forward to seeing many of you in the store again Friday, Dec. 28 (we open at 10:30am) for our BOXING WEEK SALE!

On sale in the store Dec 28, 29 & 31...

All QuicKutz (tools, alphabets, shapes...) 20% off
Patterned paper buy 5 get 4 FREE or buy 10 get 10 FREE
Cardstock 35% off when you purchase 10 or more sheets
40% off Christmas Stamps
Selected items 70% off
Everything else* in the store 25% off

*Gift Certificates and Scrap & Card Kits are not included in this sale,
nor are new products not yet on the shelves.

Comments

just jenn said…
Oh how I wish that I lived closer. I love reading your blog for all that you do at your LSS and the sheer ideas! I think I shall go sulk in the corner now for not being able to take you up on the free paper offer. A girl can never have too much paper.