Overwhelmed!

So I'm back at the store after taking a week off and coming back I must say that I am overwhelmed! Maybe CHA time wasn't the best time to take a break, eh? We've got new products on the shelves (Ranger Alcohol inks- sold individually now, New colors of glitter glue, Dreamweaver stencils-still in a box at the back of the store, more about those later, New Basic Grey INFUSE papers which are YUMMY, Prima flowers in cute 'pixie' tins... and more I haven't even noticed yet, I'm sure!) and then there are all the CHA previews online, where do I start?

Basic Grey has their new product lines up on their site, and they're really unique! It's great to see some fun & masculine lines- but I'd love to hear from you what your favorites are!


QuicKutz has a new RETRO line of shapes and they're really funky! I went to see the new movie, Hairspray, yesterday and was totally inspired to get some of these shapes and make some retro cards & layouts! They've also released some new goosebumps shapes with text, which I think is fabulous! I know alot of people have loved the text goosebumps which have been part of the QK gift sets, so it's nice to see these standing alone!


Scenic Route has two new fabulous paper lines, Sumner & Ashville, they're perfect for autumn but totally not limited to that! SR has become one of my favorite paper lines & this release is no exception!


Okay, so there's lots more... like I said, I've been away and haven't even seen all the sneak peeks yet! I'd LOVE to hear from you what the most fabulous CHA releases you have seen so far are- there's a good chance it'll help us decide what to order!

Our Cool Savings SALE is on for a few more days, so stop by and enjoy 30% off on patterned paper & stickers, 25% off on books & magazines and clear stamps. In addition to the great deal, you'll help us make room for all the new products we'd like to order!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.