Funky Vintage


We got in the most fabulous new albums today from the "funky vintage" collection by Making Memories. I love the embossed faux leather 12x12 albums and some great new mini books that have flocked binding in a 6x9" binder-- too cool! I totally wasn't expecting them to be as fabulous as they are, but I can't wait to try out scrapping this new size! We also got in some 6x12 albums by Bazzill, again, a fab new size to mix things up (in May PageMaps did some sketches this size... which is why I had to order these babies! Check out this sample layout from their site). I love having a variety of sizes of scrapbooks, it keeps things interesting and you can avoid getting into a rut more easily!

We also got in some more sugar coated cardstock by Doodlebug- yum! And the bling to go with it, plus a bunch of papers that went straight to the CLEARANCE rack, how great is that! They've been around a while, but are new to our store and you can get em while they're hot at 2 for $1. There's a bunch more fabulous stuff-- ask us about it next time you're in! My camera batteries are dead, or I'd be posting photos for y'all...

I'll be away from the store for a couple days, but mom will be around to help ya out! If you've got a free night and are looking for cheap entertainment, the grade 4-7 kiddies at Maranatha Christian School are putting on a musical version of "The JUNGLE BOOK" Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night at 6:30! It should be a pretty good show, and it's just $3 a ticket! You can pick em up at the school-- I'd love to see some of you there!

Comments