New Hero Arts!


Well it's about time... the Hero Arts website has been down for quite a while now, and I noticed today that it is BACK! There's some great new stamps (adorable birds- looks like we'll be placing another order soon! I'm just in love with the clear set featured on this card!) and lots of samples, as well as old favorites like old contest winners in the community center (am I dwelling in the past to say I still like to see my winning entries? 2004 "Lots of Dots" & "Love & Hearts" were good ones for me!) Visit their website today and let me know what you think, and if you'd like to order anything, of course! You can also download the new spring catty if you like!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so happy too about this site being back. I haven't had a chance to look at everything, but will today.
BJ