{We're back}

We're back from our trip to Calgary- we had a great time and enjoyed meeting Lisa Bearnson (founder of Creating Keepsakes magazine) and also enjoyed the bonus of meeting our QuicKutz rep, Greg (I was a bad scrapbooker though, and didn't have my camera with me!). We enjoyed some down time shopping in Calgary and a night out at the ballet!

We came back to boxes of goodies... new Stampendous stamps & embossing powder, acrylic blocks from Digital Princess Designs, magazines (Cards & Scrapbook Trends) and the Spring 2007 issue of Scrapbook & Cards today! This issue looks fabulous and is FREE with your purchase of $20 or more! (Scrapbook Trends looks like a great issue too-- mom is looking through it and has commented on 20 or so layouts so far!)

Well, I've got stamps to price and things to put on display-- I'll post more later :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is soo awesome! Thanks for sharing your picture with us.
BJ
Sounds like fun!